Sizing:How do Gallola shoes fit?
- Gallola loafers run true to size, but if you’re in between sizes feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing questions and we’d be happy to help find your perfect fit!
Is there a break-in process with Gallola shoes?
- Since we use genuine leather for our loafers we do find that the leather softens with wear and will mold to your foot over time.
Caring for Gallola shoes:How do I care for my Gallola shoes?
- We already pre-treat every pair of Gallola loafers with a stain-resistant coat. However, if you would like to add another leather spray/treatment to protect the material you may do so as well, but please note it may change the colour of the shoes slightly.
Can I wear my Gallola shoes in all seasons and all types of weather?
- While we certainly believe our loafers are versatile and can be worn for any and all occasions, we would recommend avoiding heavy rain or snow. If your loafers do get a bit wet, we suggest letting them dry out completely before wearing them next.
What if there are imperfections in the material of my Gallola shoes?
- Since we use genuine Mexican leather, any small imperfections are a sign of the authenticity of the leather. That being said, we have worked with one of the top leather suppliers in Mexico to ensure the quality and durability of all of our materials. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your loafers, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Orders & Shipping:When will my order ship?
- We work to ship out our packages as quickly as possible. Please note we ship out packages Monday through Friday and not on weekends or holidays. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Once your order has shipped you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number. Please use this tracking number to check on the status of your order.
What is your return policy?
- Returns must be made within 30 days following the date that you receive the product, provided that the product remains unworn and in resaleable condition. Returns are for Store Credit or Merchandise Exchange only. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the product to us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process and a return address will be provided.
How do I reach out to Gallola with any questions or comments?
- Please don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com